Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > NASCAR > Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > Race Tracks > Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print. This aerial panorama of Bristol Motor Speedway was taken by James Blakeway. The speedway was constructed in 1960 on 100 acres of land, originally a dairy farm, in Bristol, Tennessee. The total cost of construction including the land was $600,000. Bristol Motor Speedway held its first race on July 30, 1961, with 22 degree banked turns and seating for 18,000 fans. Over the years the speedway has undergone expansions and renovations and today seats 160,000 with variable banking in the turns. Despite its small size, Bristol is among the most popular tracks in NASCAR® because of its distinct features including the concrete oval track, known as the "World's Fastest Half-Mile."
* Premium framed panoramas printed with UV resistant ink.
* Single matted with appropriate color and framed with decorative Brown or Black wood frame.
* Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than Plexiglas.
* The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
* All print sizes are 13.5 in. High x 40 in. Long. Outside framed dimensions are 15.5-in. x 42-in.
DOES NOT SHIP TO CANADA!
|Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Panoramic Unframed Print|
Unframed Print of the above image.
© Copyright 2022 - All world rights reserved - DecorateToGo.com
All product images are the © Copyright of their respective manufacturers.
DecorateToGo.com has a huge selection of the best selling wallpaper
, wallpaper murals
and wallpaper borders
to choose from.
We carry Candice Olson, Ronald Redding, Carey Lind, Antonina Vella, A-Street Prints, Kenneth James, Magnolia Home, Scott Brothers, Brewster, Waverly, York, Norwall, Patton and many more