Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > National Parks > Grand Teton National Park Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > National Sites > Grand Teton National Park Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Grand Teton National Park Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Grand Teton National Park Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print. This panoramic photograph of Grand Teton National Park was taken by James Blakeway. It features the Teton Range as seen looking across Jackson Lake. The jagged peaks of the Teton Range can be easily seen as they rise from the valley floor. The tallest peak on the left is Grand Teton, a 13,770-foot mountain. Centered in the panorama is Mount Moran at 12,605 feet. Meadows abloom in early July are prevalent in the park. The dark green forests of lodgepole pines occur in the lower elevations throughout the Teton Range. Elk, moose, pronghorn, mule deer, bison, black bear, and occasionally grizzlies can be observed in the park.
* Premium framed panoramas printed with UV resistant ink.
* Single matted with appropriate color and framed with decorative Black wood frame.
* Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than Plexiglas.
* The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
* All print sizes are 13.5 in. High x 40 in. Long. Outside framed dimensions are 15.5-in. x 42-in.
DOES NOT SHIP TO CANADA!
|Grand Teton National Park Panoramic Unframed Print|
Unframed Print of the above image.
© Copyright 2019 - All world rights reserved - DecorateToGo.com
All product images are the © Copyright of their respective manufacturers.
DecorateToGo.com has a huge selection of the best selling wallpaper
, wallpaper murals
and wallpaper borders
to choose from. We carry Carey Lind, Seabrook Designs, Brewster, Warner Wallcoverings, Waverly, Ginger Tree Designs, York, Norwall, Imperial, Sunworthy, Patton and many more