Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > Historical Sites > Mont-Saint Michel Scenic Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > International > Mont-Saint Michel Scenic Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Mont-Saint Michel Scenic Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Mont-Saint Michel Scenic Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print. Approximately 177 miles west of Paris in Normandy, France, is one of the most recognized icons in the world. Mont-Saint-Michel, marked by its unique Romanesque style architecture and prominent position upon a granite tidal island, has been the seat of the monastery from which it draws its name since the 8th century AD. According to legend, the abbey was inspired by the bishop of Avranches, Saint Aubert, who was ordered to build it in a dream by Archangel Michael, the leader of the armies of heaven. A golden statue of Saint Michael stands at the top of the church spire. The well-fortified island has fended off many adversary attacks and undergone several major renovations over its storied history.
* Premium framed panoramas printed with UV resistant ink.
* Single matted with appropriate color and framed with decorative wood frame.
* Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than Plexiglas.
* The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
* All print sizes are 13.5 in. High x 40 in. Long. Outside framed dimensions are 15.5-in. x 42-in.
DOES NOT SHIP TO CANADA!
|Mont-Saint Michel Scenic Panoramic Unframed Print|
Unframed Print of the above image.
© Copyright 2021 - All world rights reserved - DecorateToGo.com
All product images are the © Copyright of their respective manufacturers.
DecorateToGo.com has a huge selection of the best selling wallpaper
, wallpaper murals
and wallpaper borders
to choose from.
We carry Candice Olson, Ronald Redding, Carey Lind, Antonina Vella, A-Street Prints, Kenneth James, Magnolia Home, Scott Brothers, Brewster, Waverly, York, Norwall, Patton and many more