Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > Historical Sites > Stonehenge (#2) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Home > Art, Prints & Photographs > International > Stonehenge (#2) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Stonehenge (#2) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Stonehenge (#2) Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print. This panoramic photograph of Stonehenge was taken by James Blakeway. Few places have generated as much controversy and wild speculation as Stonehenge. Constructed over 4000 years ago, this monument was built with bluestone from a quarry over 200 miles away. Most archeologists agree Stonehenge was used for some type of religious ceremonies. In 1963 the British astronomer Gerald Hawkins theorized that Stonehenge was used as a huge astronomical instrument. Modern theory suggests that Stonehenge was built by three tribes over three separate time periods, beginning around 3000 B.C.
* Premium framed panoramas printed with UV resistant ink.
* Single matted with appropriate color and framed with decorative Black wood frame.
* Your (#2) - Horizontal Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than Plexiglas.
* The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
* All print sizes are 13.5 in. High x 40 in. Long. Outside framed dimensions are 15.5-in. x 42-in.
DOES NOT SHIP TO CANADA!
|Stonehenge (#2) Panoramic Unframed Print|
Unframed Print of the above image.
© Copyright 2021 - All world rights reserved - DecorateToGo.com
All product images are the © Copyright of their respective manufacturers.
DecorateToGo.com has a huge selection of the best selling wallpaper
, wallpaper murals
and wallpaper borders
to choose from.
We carry Candice Olson, Ronald Redding, Carey Lind, Antonina Vella, A-Street Prints, Kenneth James, Magnolia Home, Scott Brothers, Brewster, Waverly, York, Norwall, Patton and many more